Friday, August 3, 2012

AKAI pro MPK digital audio work station and midi controller

Let me start by saying that I think Sarah went way overboard for me this year.  I recieved a package the other day.... expecting origami paper.... maybe a hackey sack.
instead I shocked, surprised, stunned(literally frozen in place) when I opened the box.
i couldn't believe my eyes.
I fought the urge to call her immediately with exuberant delight.  Instead....I thought I should make sure it works with my software first.....(I had to break this up into several days....obsession and daydreaming about it at work)....7 hours, 3 online manuals, and 5 youtube tutorials laterI had a fully functional AKAI mini MPK pro digital key board midi controller....that completely owns my heart... after 5 straight hours of experimentation. I came up with a few sample clips to show what kinds  of insane muscle this tiny machine really has.

No comments:

Post a Comment