Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Yesterday was a great day for science

I have been making a major shift in my self directed studies.  Doing what I love and avoiding all other things has already yielded           . results .   I sold some old junk for new junk
horn of bull

horn of bull when cast proper causes the neighbor Tracy to look out the door scratch his head and places a WTF expression on his face.  I asked him if he heard that crazy noise.  He thought it was a dying animal.  nope . It is already dead.



I turned in some videogames of shooting that I was no longer interested in.  |This is my new harmonica toolkit. 
The Honer Echo Celeste is the only harp that will remain unchanged.   I started out the re-tuning with cheapo harmonicas and now I'm comfortable wrenching on my irreplaceable German made reeds and completely unabashed with fiddling with any non-antique blues bands

I have been spending my restless time off by trying to disseminate  better musics.  I have been giving pawn shops and musicians and coffee shops my "card"  which is way cooler than a silly piece of card stock that was printed by a machine that feels no love for the recipient.  .....besides... since I do a little bit of everything ...they need to be customized for each persons individual needs.   Namely my selfish needs of currency.   

Why the antiquated analog device?
with such limitations of cut-off frequency?
for tuning
fortune-ing
Oh Fortuna!
a tuna w/ scales 
for tuning with the devices past fishy self
from another life
 in another time 
which it can physically never reiterate 
because it is now a new shape 
 i changed it's fate with a magnetic tape
a black box that traps its old harpy vox



Olfactory entrainment is an awesome thing I've been digging into lately.

this is the orange oil that I'm cooking


I call it anti-cortisol potion... has to be fresh.. not funky skunky.....the "trick" for me is to spend meditative practice with it as an anti-anger  anti-frustration being the focus of my meditation while the aroma encompasses.   I imagine remaining cool] in imaginary but provoking situations.   Then your tincture potion will literally have a special connection.   

Ill let you know how effective it is soonishly.....  The camphor and peppermint tinctures/aromapotions that I traded for have already been helpful for dispelling the effects of exasperating noises.


No comments:

Post a Comment