Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Clinic

I believe this is actually an old school copy machine.
 The hallway to the waiting room doesn't look like its been walked through in many years.
 This is some sort of central common area ...surrounding it are half a dozen small rooms with vinyl sliding doors for privacy. 
 Each small room has the same chair and small sink like item that is low to the ground... will someone tell me what this thing is for?

 There is also a small sound chamber to test for hearing... I was going to test it out but when I closed the door the putrid rotting smell was too much.

 The benches in the waiting portion look like church pews. It looks like someone ran some new electrical work through the ceiling here about one inch of dust ago and I don't see any signs of foot traffic disturbing the debris and paint chips falling from the ceiling. I don't blame anyone for not coming in here.... if you weren't sick before you came to the clinic ...just stick around and breath deeply for a while.

Most every space here gives off a bad vibe.  I'm a skeptic and I don't really believe in ghosts...but you can only see and hear so many things before you start doubting your senses... this is definitely a space you don't want to be alone in the dark by your self....... also .... Dave does suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment