Saturday, October 22, 2011

Ground Floor "Easter Eggs"

this bright item stands out like a sore thumb... or rather... the only thumb that isn't so sore.
 There are two rooms to house the buildings own fire and rescue vehicles.now partially blocked off with random debris.
 I thought the bike looked more interesting than its fancy final resting place.

but nothing too special.


 It was hard to get a good look at this awesome vehicle because of the cramped space it barely fit in.
 I would love to add some info on this old school fire truck if anyone can find anything.  It appears it can hook up to the fire hose extension stations...they look like big flat red dog houses and contain large lengths of fire hose.


 Oh look...I found the key...it's my lucky day....I'm bustin out of this place....I just need one more piece of vital firetruck driving equipment.

 I look shocked because it was pitch black and the flash was blinding.... needless to say there was no escape despite my best efforts to look good while acting like a child driving nascar.

 The boss's rides....I think...


1 comment:

  1. omg I can't believe all this stuff is just left to rot, that's plain nuts!

    ReplyDelete