Sunday, October 23, 2011

This is the building visible from the earlier photo from inside the bathroom.(sept -titled:the inside looking out)  Most of the windows are broken out from the outside(all of the broken glass is on the inside) trees and brush grow on and through the perimeter in natures attempt to reclaim this unused space. 









The man door is locked and rusted shut.  The garage door is missing.

 Tires and broken palates. Old metal desks and filing cabinets.
 A rusty overhead crane, a fridge, an eerie feeling.


 Most of them are empty or filled with rusty rainwater. some scrap, some random garbage.

 This is the view looking out the garage door... the following are in series to give the effect of walking around.  This is also where I started having camera malfunctions.  The flash would go off but the picture wouldn't take or the picture would turn out pitch black. As this continued it made me more and more uneasy and nervous as I stood in one spot trying to get the photo I wanted. 









 Turn left and there is a separate but attached building. I'll head inside the red door in the next posting
 continuing on in the same direction..

 Behind the trees is one of two 50' silos for storing who knows what... But it could have some straight off a train since the tracks are right behind them.


 The end of the line... I think this brick wall marks someone else's property

 To the right of the wall is the main building... cages on the back of the building keep the windows intact....mostly.

 More shots of the silo... from this point I can hear the machines behind me but they are echoing off  the silos and they sound like they are coming from the train tracks.....at least I think that's what I'm hearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment